- The philosophy meta-forum offers easy to follow discussion threads (since May 2017)
- The current philosophy metablog (since Dec 2015)
- The PMMB (Apr – Nov 2015)
- The domain registration for Glaucon’s Philosophy Metablog (2014) has expired. The domain was later taken over by trolls. But we have partial archived copies: Archive 1, Archive 2
Other Underground Blogs About Philosophy
- Gender and Prestige Bias in Philosophy
- Scott Alexander’s criticism of Leslie et al.’s study claiming to show gender bias in philosophy
- Rightly Considered is a blog by right-wing philosophers. It is interesting because they feel the need to be anonymous.
- Laughing Philosopher (aka JS Showalter)
- Darkness Visible (‘where melancholy truths get their day in the sun’)
Underground Philosophy Reddits
- /r/mockingbirds: Was taken over by SJW moderators and now posts strange attempts at parody, but it still contains most of the old links. Tellingly, they removed all links to the current metablog.
- Don’t come to the underground from a campus computer.
- Use Tor Browser. It’s easy.
How to Contribute
To suggest new links use the comment box below. No need to give your details, do it anonymously.
(Note: Comments will be held in moderation. Philosophy Meta Meta shouldn’t be used as a new metablog, but simply as a directory we can use to announce new websites when older ones become inactive.)